Share Your Easter Bonnet Creation and Win!
In celebration of Easter, The Works are running a fantastic Easter Bonnet competition and there is a whopping £500 worth of prizes to be won! You can pick up everything you need at The Works to create your Easter Bonnet, so visit your local store, start creating today and you could be in with a chance of winning an egg-cellent prize. All our entries will be judged by a surprise guest judge who will help us to pick the lucky winners.
Easter Bonnet Ideas
Terms & Conditions
Closing date for entries is 26th April 2015.
- The promoter of the Easter Bonnet Competition is The Works Stores Limited.
- Competition entrants must be UK or ROI residents, excluding employees of The Works Stores Ltd and their families.
- Entries must be sent as a jpeg digital maximum file size 1MB. Online entries accepted only.
- Entries must be received by 26th April 2015.
- Entrants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parent or guardian, who must also agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- All entries will be judged by a panel to select 1 winning entry per category that, in their view, is the most deserving of the competition prize.
- The Works reserves the right to use any entries to market the competition or showcase the work. This includes, but it not limited to, website, email, press, social media and printed materials.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere.
- The decision of the Judges is final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email within 30 days of the competition closing date.
- The 1st prize for the 3 winners is £100 The Works gift voucher, which can be redeemed in any of The Works stores. The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative. The voucher is not redeemable on the website.
- There are 2nd and 3rd runner-up prizes.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time and to cancel or amend the competition if for any reason we believe it cannot be conducted fairly or in accordance with these Terms and Conditions because of events beyond our control.
- By entering the competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- If the winners do not respond within 14 days, The Works will select an alternative winner.