Win £250 By Entering Our Prize Draw
Simply enter your details in the form below for your chance to win this fantastic offer.
Terms and Conditions:
- Open to UK residents only, aged 18 years or over.
- The prize for one winner is a cheque for £250.00.
- The promoter is: The Works Stores Ltd (company no.6557400) whose registered office is at The Works, Midpoint Point Park, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 1RN.
- Employees of The Works Stores Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- By clicking Enter Prize Draw, you agree to be added The Works Newsletters sent to customers from time to time. You will be able to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of the newsletter emails.
- Only one entry is permitted per email address.
- Closing date for entry will be 1st March 2014. After this date the no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the prize draw and the prize for the winner is as follows:
i. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to the entrant as soon as possible by the promoter
ii. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
iii. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone by 15th March 2014. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: £250 Prize Draw, The Works, Midpoint Point Park, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 1RN