By creating a registered account with us you can benefit from a faster checkout process, the ability to view your order status(es) and order history, add/edit up to 6 delivery addresses, and update your email address and password.
New Customer Registration
It's quick and easy to register an online account with us. Simply follow the Account link at the top right of the page, then enter your details into the form provided within the Create an Account section. Once you've filled in your details click Create an Account, then your registration is complete and you will be taken to your account. Next time you visit the website you can simply sign in using the email address and password you've provided.
Forgotten Email Address
If you are unsure of your registered email address, please contact us and provide as much information as possible about your account/order history. One of our Customer Services agents will then be able to provide you with your account details.
Every order you have placed with us will be listed on this page. You can use the View Order link to view your full order and delivery address details.
Reactivating a Disabled Account
If you have received an error when attempting to sign in informing you that your account has been disabled, this may be because:
- An incorrect password has been entered too many times when trying to log in.
- Your account may have been manually disabled by a member of our team due to a previous payment discrepancy or suspected third-party re-sale activity on the account.
- It is possible that you previously had more than one active account, which we have merged into one account, leaving the others disabled.
If you would like to speak to a member of our team regarding your disabled account, please contact us.
Changing Your Details
You can change any of your account details at any time using the Account link at the top of every page and logging in. You can add / edit information relating to your Title, Name, Contact Details, Delivery Address(es), Email Address and Password here.
How do I link my Together Rewards card?
To collect points and redeem Reward Vouchers online, you'll need to link your Together Rewards card to your online account. To do this simply log in and follow the steps below:
- Go to the 'My Account' section and then select 'Together Rewards'.
- Enter the 22 digit card number on the back of your Together card.
- You will now earn points for every order and be able to redeem your reward vouchers.
If you don't have an online account, click here to create an account.