Delivery & Returns
We pride ourselves on being able to offer unbelievable prices and promotional offers on a massive range of products. As such we focus incredibly hard on absolutely minimising our delivery costs. If value is important to you we recommend our Standard UK delivery service but your order may take longer to receive. If you need your goods quicker, please select our Next Day Service and your order will be priority picked, dispatched and sent via one of our premium couriers.
Our Delivery Services
We currently use Royal Mail to deliver orders weighing less than 1kg. Orders weighing over 1kg will be delivered by our couriers Hermes or UK Mail at no extra cost.
We offer a Next Day service for UK Mainland customers. Order by 3.00pm Monday to Friday, select the Next Day delivery option, and your order will be dispatched later that day and delivered on the next working day. Orders placed after 3.00pm on any given day may get dispatched that day but are more likely to be dispatched the following working day and therefore delivered the day after. Orders placed after 3.00pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be delivered on Tuesday.
We offer our standard delivery services throughout the UK and Northern Ireland.
Options & Prices
Our delivery charges are:
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £20
(Please note an order will not qualify for free delivery if a promotion code reduces the order total below £20)
- FREE Click & Collect to selected stores
- Standard Delivery - £2.99 (delivered in 3-5 working days)
- Click & Collect - FREE (delivered in 3-5 working days)
- Next Day Delivery - £6.99 (orders placed before 3pm)
Delivery Lead Times
Standard Delivery takes 3-5 working days and Next Day Delivery is for orders placed before 3pm. We do not currently deliver on Weekends or Bank Holidays and our lead times are not guaranteed.
Delivery To British Forces Post Office
We are able to deliver to the British Forces Post Office with both Standard and Next Day Delivery. Simply order as normal and enter the BFPO as the delivery address.
Please check the date of your order and the delivery service you selected. Your order is late if
- You have ordered using a Standard service and it is 14 full working days since you placed your order
- You have ordered Next Day before 12.00pm the day before and your order has not arrived the following day
- You have ordered Next Day after 12.00pm and your order has not arrived within 2 working days
If your order is late our customer services team will be happy to assist you further. We suggest you use our Customer Contact Centre to ensure the speediest response - we aim to respond within 48 hours of you contacting us.
If you believe the carrier has lost your parcel please use our Customer Contact Centre and we will look to resolve the issue as quickly as possible with the carrier service in question.
Our customers love the choice of products we are able to offer. As such we endeavour to make the largest possible range of our products available to our customers at any one time and this means that orders may be fulfilled from multiple locations at no extra charge to yourself.
However, this does mean that your order may be split into separate parcels and may arrive at different times. All our fulfilment locations work to the same service levels though so you should usually receive your goods in the stated time frames for the service you have chosen.
As a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order within thirty (30) working days following your receipt of the goods or the date on which we begin provision of the services. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau if you are in the UK). If you are considering cancelling or wish to cancel a product you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
- Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services.
- The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened.
- Additional cancellation terms: Where Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale are applicable to any product or service you have ordered from us, these may also govern your cancellation rights and you should review these carefully;
- Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or e-mail only) within the seven day period. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied.
- Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use them. Products should be returned in their original packaging or promptly at your cost.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or your Local Authority's Trading Standards Office.
How to Return Items
You can return any item for a refund with a few simple steps:
- Items ordered online may be returned to one of Our Stores.
- Alternatively, parcel your goods with the original documentation included.
- If returning by the post, please obtain proof of postage.
- Please allow up to 14 days for your items to be received back at our warehouse and for a refund to be issued.
- For damaged or faulty items please contact our Customer Services Team to arrange a refund.
If you are registered customer, you can check the progress of your order through the My Account section where you can view and track all your orders, including those placed over the phone or by post. Please visit our About My Account section for further details.
Your item(s) will be refunded using the payment method you used to place your order. We are not able to refund through any payment option. We will make the refund as soon as possible, but this may take up to 3-5 working days for the payment to get to your account due to bank processes and procedures.