Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Open to UK and Ireland residents only, aged 18 years or over.
2. The promoter is: The Works Stores Ltd (company no.6557400) whose registered office is at The Works, Boldmere House, Faraday Avenue, Hams Hall Distribution Park, Coleshill, Birmingham. B46 1AL.
3. Employees of The Works Stores Ltd and their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Only one entry is permitted per email address.
6. By clicking the "Enter Competition" button you accept that TheWorks.co.uk can send you newsletters. You can opt out of these at any time by clicking Unsubscribe contained in every newsletter.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows
i. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promote's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
ii. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
iii. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
10. The winners will be notified by email and/or phone. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winners and arrange delivery of the prize.
12.The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The Works, Boldmere House, Faraday Avenue, Hams Hall Distribution Park, Coleshill, Birmingham. B46 1AL
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Works and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following Policies.