Step by Step Guide
1. Take your white card and fold it into 4 even halves, then cut along the center fold to create your card invite.
2. Next take your blue card and fold it into 4 even halves again, this time cutting along each of the folds.
3. Now sketch out your flag design on your blue card and cut out as needed.
4. Stick down each cutting onto the front of your precut white card.
5. Now take your red card and cut into even strips.
6. Glue the red card down to create your flag design and be sure to trim off any excess.
7. Now all that is left to do is create your guest list and address your invitations!
There you have it some right royal invitations to send out for your great British bash!
We hope you enjoy the long weekend, make sure to tag us in any of your Coronation makes or celebrations @theworksstores