Step by Step Guide
1. Take your coloured card and fold it into 4 even halves, then cut along the folds to create 4 identical rectangles.
2. Repeat this step with the rest of your card, we used red and blue glitter card.
3. Next cut out a small triangle shape at the bottom of each of your rectangles to create your bunting flag shape.
4. Now use a hole punch to create holes at the top of your bunting flag.
5. Next, we’re going to make the pom poms, now this part can take a little more time but it’s totally worth it in the end! For this you’ll need yarn (we used red, white and blue yarn) and a pom pom maker.
6. Take your yarn and follow the pom pom making instructions on your pom pom maker. Secure your yarn and begin to wrap around each side of the pom pom maker.
7. Once you’ve finished wrapping both sides you can start to cut around the outside edge of the pom pom maker.
8. Next take a new piece of yarn and tie it around the inside slit of your pom pom maker.
9. Trim off any excess and your pom pom is complete. Repeat this step to create as many pom poms as you require for your bunting.
10. Now it's time to assemble your bunting. Thread your string or twine through the holes in the bunting flag then between each bunting flag tie in a pom pom.
There you have it some right royal bunting, perfect for your great British Bank Holiday!