Create a Spring Box Frame Home Décor Artwork
Hey fellow crafter! Bethan here (founder of Pretty In Paper By B), a world-leading craft influencer from Yorkshire, and today we’re going to create a gorgeous box frame artwork with a spring theme.
Handmade wall decorations are a unique way to bring style to a home, especially when they are made with love, joy and care! So, I’m really pleased to be sharing this craft project with you. It is simple and straightforward to make and is perfect to give as a gift, or to hang in your own home.
So, gather your tools and supplies, get comfy and let’s get crafting!
What you will need:
- Silhouette Cameo 4 cutting machine (or similar)
- Silhouette cutting mat
- Vinyl cutting tool set
- White 20cm x 20 cm box frame
- Silver metallic vinyl
- A4 Pastel Paper Pad 16 Pack (8 colours, 180GSM)
- A4 Bright Paper Pad 16 Pack (8 colours, 180GSM)
- Time for Bloom 6” x 6” paper pad
- A4 White card
- Hot glue gun (and extra glue sticks)
- Double sided tape
- Transfer tape
- Optional compass and pencil (to draw a circle)
- Rolled paper flower and foliage SVG files